Project Si has been back in the fold since its early November return from the SEMA show and we've made some changes. While the holidays didn't help us, we've made changes in hp, suspension and even appearance (o.k., so we changed some stickers :) bonus points if you can spot the changes).
Our efforts over the last two months have been focused in three primary areas. First, horsepower. Hondata had the car for several weeks in its campaign to crack the ECU coding. Second, suspension. The Progress Group has refined its suspension further and provided us with a new iteration to test. Finally, tires. We've had some mixed results with our tires and had to make some changes.
Additionally, just a few weeks ago we loaned our car to Sport Compact Car for a test along with a supercharged 2006 Si prepared by Hasport. Finally, we tested the car ourselves at our reference track, the Streets of Willow Springs in Rosamond, CA.