[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
All-New 2019 Honda Passport Starts Adventure with Global Debut in Los Angeles
More.......................
2019 CR-V goes on sale with few changes, nominal price increase
2019 Honda Civic Type R and Civic Hatchback Accelerate into Dealerships
American Honda Reports October Sales
Honda Rugged Open Air Vehicle Concept Debuts at 2018 SEMA Show
SEMA: Graham Rahal Injects Style, Power and Performance to Custom Acura RDX A-Spec
NSX GT3 Evo To Compete Globally in 2019
2019 Acura ILX Arrives with Dynamic New Styling, Major Technology Upgrades and New A-Spec Treatment
CR-Z --> Re: Honda's Biggest Mistake? Why Now Is The Time To Buy The Misunderstood CR-Z
Join Discussion......
TSX --> Re: TSX Sportwagon - rear washer not squirting
Join Discussion......
RDX --> 2019 Advance Squeaks and Camera Issues
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Hyundai Veloster N starts at $27,785
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: 2019 Civic MPG Down
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: 2019 Mazda CX-5 Turbo
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Interview Max Verstappen on F1 and Watches & the new TAG Heuer Verstappen Edition
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 - 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix - Spoilers
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: 2018 Honda F1 PU
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> Re: CR-V Hybrid
Join Discussion......
IMA/Hybrids --> Re: Check IMA System light is on - what could it mean?
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> Re: Oil Contamination in CRV's and Civic's with the 1.5T
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> Re: 2018 CR-V price experience
Join Discussion......
MDX --> Re: MDX update schedule?
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> Re: 2019 Honda CRV on Honda Canada Website
Join Discussion......
2019 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Acura ILX
2019 Acura ILX PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Honda Pilot
2019 Honda Pilot PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Honda Insight

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > i-DTEC to be seen first in TSX. 2.3 Turbo still in the cards for '09 TSX? > > Re: sport4 body, eh see video??

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author

TeggyBoi
Profile for TeggyBoi
sport4 body [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-22-2008 23:28
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
I am crossing my fingers for the sports4 body! that accord wagon was way too long for my taste. Give me the short overhangs and aggressive styling! IF so I will be in line at the dealerships waiting for this car.

For those who forgot...

King77
Profile for King77
Re: sport4 body [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-23-2008 04:31
Oh, come on! Why do you think Honda shows Accord Tourer in Frankfurt? It IS new Acco/TSX. I has a lot of Sports4 styling cues, it is nice and dynamic, but of course it is bigger, longer, vith more rear headroom. In must be. Only disappointing think is a bit longer front overhang, Audi makes it better.
Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: sport4 body [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-23-2008 05:06
Sports Four is possibly the rumoured TSX coupe, like the ridiculous thing VW has just announced.
King77
Profile for King77
Re: sport4 body [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-23-2008 05:21
Hope TSX coupe Will be much more dynamic than Spots4 and will have ONLY 2 doors! This 4D likacoupe fashion is terrible.
archknight
Profile for archknight
Re: sport4 body [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-23-2008 08:28
I myself hope so, I know I keep saying this but I just think back to what Acura said about being unique from Honda and going to tier1 status. It makes perfect sense to me to release the K23T SH-AWD version as the base model, considering the fact that it produces a lot of hp/torque and keeps weight down. Also the engine can be tuned to produce far more hp/torque (260+hp/290+lb-ft) as we've seen in test mules. If they didn't modify the Sports4 body (of course the roof would change, add a slightly more open MDX grill) presto you have the new TSX. Keep the Euro Accord as close to the Accord Tourer concept, add the updated K24, and keep it FWD. Instantly you have two very different vehicles for two markets, as well as having the bases covered for the global launch of the Acura brand in 2010.
98EX4cyl
Profile for 98EX4cyl
Re: sport4 body, eh see video?? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-23-2008 09:08
TeggyBoi wrote:
I am crossing my fingers for the sports4 body! that accord wagon was way too long for my taste. Give me the short overhangs and aggressive styling! IF so I will be in line at the dealerships waiting for this car.

For those who forgot...

check out the video link posted by Turkman, I see some Sports4 design elements; very aggressive windshield, door handles, taillights, size of grill, etc. but its NOT as smoothly sculpted. Perhaps the sedan will follow the Sports4 more closely - cross fingers!!

http://www.vtec.net/forums/one-message?message%5fid=734968&news%5fitem%5fid=734677

Thread Page - [1]
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
29 mobile: 0