[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
2019 Acura MDX Arrives with Luxury and Performance Upgrades Plus First A-Spec Variant
More.......................
SPIED IN EUROPE! Civic Type R refresh
American Honda Sets New June Sales Records on Strength of Light Trucks
Honda reveals refreshed 2019 HR-V and Pilot
Acura TLX GT wins class and places 3rd overall at 2018 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
Spied on the Street! 2019 Pilot and Pilot PHEV mule
All-New 2019 Honda Insight Brings Style, Sophistication and 55 mpg City Rating
It's Official: Honda to supply Red Bull Racing in Formula One from 2019
General Talk --> Re: Trying to decide on color
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: I'm in a 2019 RDX Advance this week. Any specific questions while I have it?
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda new teaser ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: 2019 Supra may get 4cyl
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: DC-R
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: Zak Brown: 2018 McLaren ‘weaker than last year’s car’
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Munro says Model 3 has >30% gross margin
Join Discussion......
ILX --> Re: 2019 ILX
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: MotoGP - Assen TT (you should watch)
Join Discussion......
Insight --> Re: My next car?
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: New RDX vs NX Infomercial
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: Such a damn nice car
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: Type-R Fascia Changes spotted at Nurburgring
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Marauding Mirais
Join Discussion......
Hot Deals --> Great lightning deal on Anker ROAV C1 Pro (2k resolution) dashcam - $75
Join Discussion......
First Drive: 2019 Honda Insight
Read Article....................
2019 Honda Insight PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Acura RDX
2019 Acura RDX Features & Specifications
PR Photo Gallery - 2019 Acura RDX Advance
PR Photo Gallery - 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > Audio & Electronics > > Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
  Post New Thread
benzomatic
Profile for benzomatic
Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-31-2006 18:11
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
While I've been away from this forum for a few weeks, I went and got myself an Atomic Blue Ex Sedan 5Sp w/ Nav. I love it! Going in, it felt like I was settling for a cheaper car (had planned on getting an Accord Ex /w Nav), but from the minute I drove it out of the dealership, any reservations I may have had just evaporated.

Having said that ( :) ), I'm looking for suggestions or advice on upgrading the stock speakers or just generally improving the quality of sound from the stock stereo. I have no qualms about the head unit -- just the speakers. I really would like to add an Amp and a Subwoofer, but all my online research so far shows that it can't be done without compromising all (or most) of the trunk space; and that, for me, is not an option. So, if anyone out there has swapped out the stock speakers and/or added an aftermarket bass unit, I love to hear about it and even checkout pics if you got 'em.

Cheers!

dw@wd
Profile for dw@wd
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-31-2006 19:12
benzomatic,

I also wanted to upgrade the audio in my '06 AT EX Civic. I wanted something simple, not 2 15" subs on a 1000W amplifier etc.... sooooo, I left the head unit in place and worked with a local shop to change out the speakers, add an amp and a sub woofer.
They put in Alpine 6 1/2" speakers in the doors and rear deck, mounted the Alpine 4 channel amp in the trunk on the bottom side of the rear deck and I added a 10' Rockford enclosed sub in the trunk. Both the front and rear speakers are fed off the front side of the amp (no fader) and the sub comes off the rear outputs. The Rockford sub is set up with binding post connectors, so if I want, all I have to do is pull the wires off the posts and remove the sub from the trunk. I put friction tape, the sandpaper safety type, on the bottom of the sub to prevent it from sliding around in the trunk and it doesn't budge. Sounds great and with the addition of a 'Sirius' PNP unit, the works cost me around $800 installed.
It's a simple upgrade that sounds awsome, though I may upgrade the amp from 50 to 75 watts per channel.

benzomatic
Profile for benzomatic
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 01-31-2006 19:34
thanks dw -- I guess I share the same philosophy -- I don't want that mind-numbing bass that can rattle tooth fillings; but a little extra punch would sure be appreciated.
I wonder if its possible to mount the Sub onto the sidewall of the turnk - right between the weel-well and the tailight.. That way it wouldn't interfere with the cargo space and I'd never have to take it out.

BTW, do you have any pics of your setup?

mongus
Profile for mongus
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-01-2006 00:20
You might also consider the Infinity Basslink as an option. It is compact and durable. There are 2 versions( 200W and 250W). In this scenario you might be able to drive aftermarket speakers with the deck and the Basslink sub comes with a built-in amplifier. Try and find some front speakers that will match the aftermarket deck power as close as possible. The cost would be about $600. $150 for the front components and $350 for the Basslink (assuming you do the install). Make sure you listen to the Basslink to be sure it is enuf power for you.
Nighthawk8Gen
Profile for Nighthawk8Gen
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-01-2006 07:18
I think this belongs in the audio electronic forums but i would suggest to all that want aftermarket sound and a stock head unit to check out JL Audios new "Clean Sweep". It basically turns your stock output into something clean and useable by an amplifier so that you can swap speakers (Highs lows and subs ) to higher output units. Good deal for around 300 bucks.
I would definatley suggest this to any of you that have the civics with NAV for the fact that you guys probrably wont be changing headunits very soon.

mongus
Profile for mongus
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-01-2006 10:25
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you use the Cleansweep you will need to replace all your speakers or risk damaging them. The factory equaliziation in the stock head unit is designed in part to protect the speakers, as well as to offset the limitations of the speaker. By removing the slopes and cuts designed by the factory I think there is an increased risk of damage.
thunderbird1100
Profile for thunderbird1100
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-01-2006 16:13
The first thing you need to think about is either getting rid of the stock HU or putting in a JL Cleansweep type device. Especially if you're talking about adding external amp(S). You'll have very poor sound quality if you use a line level output to hook it up to an amp.

Since you have navi I suggest not trying to replace the unit but rather picking up a JL Cleansweep, it will send a balanced signal to the amp and hence to the speakers. What you'll need is some good components up front (just keep the stock rear speakers, rear fill is unimportant, just power them with the HU). I suggest the deal ikesound.com has on the PG Xenon components ($78 for 5.25" and 6.5" for $80). These things sound real good and those prices are a steal ($299 retail). If you want to spend a little more or buy from just one company look no farther then Elemental Designs.

Now I'm not sure how you want to do the sub setup...The Civic I drove had a 8" free air sub mounted o nthe rear deck...if you just wanted to replace that do this...

From them this is what I would get...

EDI 6000s components ($125)
Nine.4 amp ($235)
9KV.2 sub ($95)

It wouldn't be very loud, but it would blend pretty well.

If you actually want to a trunk mounted sub setup and want a little more loudness you could do this...

Nine.2 amp ($215)
(2) 9KV.2 subs ($190)
Nine.2 amp ($215)

Put the latter in a .6cu-ft sealed box (.3cu-ft/sub, doesnt take up much trunk space at all) and it will sound good.

thunderbird1100
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-01-2006 16:15
dw@wd wrote:
benzomatic,

I also wanted to upgrade the audio in my '06 AT EX Civic. I wanted something simple, not 2 15" subs on a 1000W amplifier etc.... sooooo, I left the head unit in place and worked with a local shop to change out the speakers, add an amp and a sub woofer.
They put in Alpine 6 1/2" speakers in the doors and rear deck, mounted the Alpine 4 channel amp in the trunk on the bottom side of the rear deck and I added a 10' Rockford enclosed sub in the trunk. Both the front and rear speakers are fed off the front side of the amp (no fader) and the sub comes off the rear outputs. The Rockford sub is set up with binding post connectors, so if I want, all I have to do is pull the wires off the posts and remove the sub from the trunk. I put friction tape, the sandpaper safety type, on the bottom of the sub to prevent it from sliding around in the trunk and it doesn't budge. Sounds great and with the addition of a 'Sirius' PNP unit, the works cost me around $800 installed.
It's a simple upgrade that sounds awsome, though I may upgrade the amp from 50 to 75 watts per channel.

Take those rear speakers off the front channels and just run the front channels to the front speakers and run the rear fill off the stock head unit. You dont need to amp rear fill, you want the sound coming from the front for a good front stage, you sit up in the front, not the back.

benzomatic
Profile for benzomatic
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-01-2006 17:46
Thanks thunderbird1100!

I just read thru the JL cleansweep brochure, and it makes a lot of sense, so I'll most likely go that route (I definately don't want to replace the Factory installed HU.)

I looked at ikesound, but couldn't find the deal you mentioned in your post -- so if you can send a URL pointer, that'd be great! Also, mounting the sub in the rear deck is definately my primary choice. I know this won't give me optimal sound quality, but like I mentioned before, I need the trunkspace. So, could you elaborate a little more on this ?:
"From them this is what I would get...

Nine.4 amp ($235)
9KV.2 sub ($95)
"

Was all this professionally installed? I'm really interested in knowing how the rear deck installation worked out, and if you could post pictures etc.

Thanks again!!

Drnick
Profile for Drnick
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-01-2006 22:23
I have an accord, but same suitation, want better sound (perticularly in the bass dept. or ratehr the NO bass dept of the honda factory system) I added a single 12" Pioneer WS306DVC sub, you can use it with a small box (.8 cu ft. sealed) and I used a 360 watt mon amp for it, it's awesome (I have navi unit so I can't remove the headunit, I used a pioneer mono amp that uses speaker level inputs, it sounds great) cost? about 220 installed (bought the sub and amp off ebay for 160 shipped.

I have yet to do anythig with the fronts (wanted to solve the NO bass problem before solving the adequate speaker problem) for the most part you can just switch to a component set up in the front and skip the rears (they don't do much except fill in the sound anyway) I have no recs for fronts, I've heard the infinity system is pretty nice but no personal recomendations.

mongus
Profile for mongus
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-02-2006 00:04
Just so you know, the JL Cleansweep will require you to mount a separate volume knob that they include. It is a bit of a hassle but it is the best way to ensure you get what you are paying for. The factory equalization is volume dependent. When you set up the Cleansweep you do it I think at 3/4 volume. If you change the volume on the HU then the CS will not compensate for the changing equalization from the HU. To make sure CS is gving you a flat signal you must change the volume with the provided volume knob. I found this discussion (including a JL rep) very enlightening:

http://www.carsound.com/UBB/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=023201;p=1

I am seriously considering the CS myself for our EX Coupe (Atomic Blue also). The only way to get the most out of new components is to ensure they have access to the full range of frequencies the source can produce. The factory equalization cuts out some of the freqs or boosts them depending on volume level. CS eliminates these adjustments. I have had stereo techs (that do not sell JL stuff) say that the CS is not necessary and they can do the same thing with a LOC. They may get close but the LOC will not account for the volume dependency.

Concerning components, how much are you looking to spend? I had Infinity 60.7 Kappa's in our 99 Accord with a 10'' Infinity sub in a 1 cu ft box all driven by a 100W RMS per ch 4ch Kenwood Excelon amp. I would consider the Kappa's on the bright side, though the crossover allows you to decrease them to -4db. I listen to a lot of jazz so bright is fine with me. Those are going in my Subaru since the Civic HU is not enuf to drive them. It sounds like you are looking for Sound Quality and not SPL (big boom).

Oh, one final thought. It seems a sub box could be fitted into the the recesses on either side in the trunk near the front of the trunk. I think only a small box with at most a 10'' sub, and more likely an 8'' would fit. The box would have to be custom made unless Q-forms comes out with something in the near future. I am not sure how well a free air sub is going to work in the rear deck. The 350W system 8'' sub sits in a basket which must help it some.

thunderbird1100
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-02-2006 13:47
benzomatic wrote:
Thanks thunderbird1100!

I just read thru the JL cleansweep brochure, and it makes a lot of sense, so I'll most likely go that route (I definately don't want to replace the Factory installed HU.)

I looked at ikesound, but couldn't find the deal you mentioned in your post -- so if you can send a URL pointer, that'd be great! Also, mounting the sub in the rear deck is definately my primary choice. I know this won't give me optimal sound quality, but like I mentioned before, I need the trunkspace. So, could you elaborate a little more on this ?:

Nine.4 amp ($235)
9KV.2 sub ($95)
"

Was all this professionally installed? I'm really interested in knowing how the rear deck installation worked out, and if you could post pictures etc.

Thanks again!!

Actually Infinite Baffle subs are the BEST mounting way to get your subs to sound the best in some cases (if the subs are capable of an infinite baffle setup).

None of those prices included installation. To install the components, amp, sub and cleansweep you're probably looking anywhere from $200-$300 for pro installation.

I do highly recommend getting the EDI 6000s components over the PG Xenon's even if it does mean spending the extra $45. It's well worth it.

But anyway here's the deal...
http://www.ikesound.com/category-category_id/783

It's the Phoenix Gold X5.0 and X6.5 for $79/$80 respectively.

You can find the Elemental Designs products here...
http://www.edesignaudio.com

Here's is a picture of the EDI 6000s...

Here's the 9kv.2 8" woofer...

And here's the Nine.4 amp...

Trust me when I say ED makes some of the best audio equipment out there, their subs are always rated some of the highest, their components are buttery smooth and their amps are very clean, underrated and are pretty compact for their power.

Here's an IB mounted sub from the ED site...

Not the best picture but you get the idea. From looking at the rear deck you would never even know you had a different woofer as you could keep the stock grill.

Last edited by JeffX on 02-02-2006 14:03
thunderbird1100
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-02-2006 13:50
thunderbird1100 wrote:
benzomatic wrote:
Thanks thunderbird1100!

Nine.4 amp ($235)
9KV.2 sub ($95)
"

Thanks again!!

Actually Infinite Baffle subs are the BEST mounting way to get your subs to sound the best in some cases (if the subs are capable of an infinite baffle setup).

None of those prices included installation. To install the components, amp, sub and cleansweep you're probably looking anywhere from $200-$300 for pro installation.

I do highly recommend getting the EDI 6000s components over the PG Xenon's even if it does mean spending the extra $45. It's well worth it.

But anyway here's the deal...

It's the Phoenix Gold X5.0 and X6.5 for $79/$80 respectively.

You can find the Elemental Designs products here...

Here's is a picture of the EDI 6000s...
[img=""]http://edesignaudio.com/Products/eDi6000sComponents/Gallery/6000s5.jpg[img=""]

Here's the 9kv.2 8" woofer...
[img=""]http://www.edesignaudio.com/Products/9Kv2Subwoofer/Gallery/DSCF0105.jpg[img=""]

And here's the Nine.4 amp...
[img=""]http://edesignaudio.com/Products/NINe4Amplifier/Gallery/DSCF0124.jpg[img=""]

Trust me when I say ED makes some of the best audio equipment out there, their subs are always rated some of the highest, their components are buttery smooth and their amps are very clean, underrated and are pretty compact for their power.

Here's an IB mounted sub from the ED site...
[img=""]http://www.edesignaudio.com/installs/images/subwoofers/100.jpg[img=""]

Not the best picture but you get the idea. From looking at the rear deck you would never even know you had a different woofer as you could keep the stock grill.

For whatever reason the two links didnt show up and the pictures arent showing but the links are.

If you could just copy/paste the pictures and here are the links again....

www.edesignaudio.com

JeffX
Profile for JeffX
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-02-2006 14:08
thunderbird1100 wrote:

For whatever reason the two links didnt show up and the pictures arent showing but the links are.

www.edesignaudio.com

I fixed the previous message.

for future reference, to use the little icon toolbar, you have to highlight what you're trying to link, THEN click the first chainlink icon. The second chainlink is if you want to have a link description rather than the actual URL.

like Google Page - you'd type "Google Page", highlight that text, and then click the second chainlink icon. In the dialogue box that would then pop up, you'd type 'http://www.google.com'

if you just want a straight link and don't care if the whole URL is shown, then you'd just paste or type the link onto the page, highlight it (the ENTIRE URL) with your mouse, and then click the first chainlink icon.
http://www.google.com

images work the same as the first chainlink icon. just type or paste the URL for the image, highlight the full URL, then click the little picture icon on the toolbar above the message window.

it should spit out the correct meta tag for inserting images and you should see the image appear when you post the message.

benzomatic
Profile for benzomatic
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-02-2006 14:18
Thanks Thunderbird and Jeff.

I went through edesignaudio yesterday, and inspite of a curious lack of reviews on various car audio review sites, I was quite impressed. Beauty in simplicity I guess :)

I had a couple of questions about the JL Cleansweep unit (since I'm pretty sure I'm getting it); Where is this usually installed? and how accessable does the audio control knob need to be? I know its a little subjective, but if anyone had this installed in their car, how often do you actually reach over and adjust the volume on the cleansweep unit? Does one need to have constant feedback from the line LEDs (do they need to be visible)?

mongus
Profile for mongus
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-02-2006 21:12
The CleanSweep would likely be installed in the dash somewhere hidden. Once you install there is no need to mess with it unless you are adding components like an amp or eq. The volume knob needs to be within reach. This would become your main volume knob, meaning you can no longer use the steering wheel volume control without losing what CS is doing for you. This aspect has been a big turnoff for many folks (including my wife). However you can still install the CS and use your steering wheel and HU volume, it's just that the CS will not be compensating for the volume-dependent equalization. This equalization is often most pronounced at the highest and lowest volumes of your stock system so CS would be compensating for 50% of your volume range (say from 1/4 to 3/4 volume) where you live the most anyhow. JL Audio is working on some new versions of the CS so you may want to see if there have been any changes.
thunderbird1100
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-02-2006 22:50
Jeff wrote:
thunderbird1100 wrote:

www.edesignaudio.com

I fixed the previous message.

for future reference, to use the little icon toolbar, you have to highlight what you're trying to link, THEN click the first chainlink icon. The second chainlink is if you want to have a link description rather than the actual URL.

like Google Page - you'd type "Google Page", highlight that text, and then click the second chainlink icon. In the dialogue box that would then pop up, you'd type 'http://www.google.com'

if you just want a straight link and don't care if the whole URL is shown, then you'd just paste or type the link onto the page, highlight it (the ENTIRE URL) with your mouse, and then click the first chainlink icon.
http://www.google.com

images work the same as the first chainlink icon. just type or paste the URL for the image, highlight the full URL, then click the little picture icon on the toolbar above the message window.

it should spit out the correct meta tag for inserting images and you should see the image appear when you post the message.

Thanks Jeff, always different on every forum. :)

thunderbird1100
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-02-2006 22:53
benzomatic wrote:
Thanks Thunderbird and Jeff.

I went through edesignaudio yesterday, and inspite of a curious lack of reviews on various car audio review sites, I was quite impressed. Beauty in simplicity I guess :)

I had a couple of questions about the JL Cleansweep unit (since I'm pretty sure I'm getting it); Where is this usually installed? and how accessable does the audio control knob need to be? I know its a little subjective, but if anyone had this installed in their car, how often do you actually reach over and adjust the volume on the cleansweep unit? Does one need to have constant feedback from the line LEDs (do they need to be visible)?

Go to a performance auto and sound's webpage as well as Car Audio and Video's homepage. I know both mags have reviewed ED products. I think CAV recently reviewed the 9kv.2 and 13ov.2.

Also dont be afraid to go and post on Elemental Design's forum. They are all a bunch of good help.

www.icixsound.com

hondacurafan
Profile for hondacurafan
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-04-2006 22:47
So can the 9kv.2 subwoofer just replace the factory sub? From the reviews it sounds like it can supply deep bass that is comparable to a much larger woofer.
thunderbird1100
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-05-2006 13:02
hondacurafan wrote:
So can the 9kv.2 subwoofer just replace the factory sub? From the reviews it sounds like it can supply deep bass that is comparable to a much larger woofer.

Yes.

The 9kv.2 DOES sound like a 10" woofer rather than a 8" woofer. Some magazines reviewed it and said it had more output than some 12" woofers they tested.

Specboy-GSR
Profile for Specboy-GSR
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-13-2006 20:57
Just a little Tip on Ikesound.com

Be wary about your purchases. I have bought a fair amount of stuff from them because the prices were right. The only thing you may run into is Warranty coverage. Ikesound DOES NOT respond to your Requests for warranty support. Also, They are not an authorized Dealer for most, if not all, of the stuff they sell so the Manufacturers warranties don't apply. I have been trying to get ahold of them to take care of my Clarion Head unit for 4 months now and I have received NO responses from them. For most things they are fine but for Head units that are a bit more Delicate, I would rather spend more at an authorized dealer. Plus, they don't spend anything on packing material. My head unit arrived bouncing around inside a box with only a little scrap of bubble wrap loose in the box.

Stuff I've purchased from Ikesound:
2 pr Infinity Kappa component 6.5" speakers,
2 Kappa 10" subs,
1 Clarion DXZ835MP (trying to get Service for this)
1 Clarion DB625mp

~SB

thunderbird1100
Re: Audio "Upgrade" on the 06 Civic anyone?    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-15-2006 08:29
Specboy-GSR wrote:
Just a little Tip on Ikesound.com

Be wary about your purchases. I have bought a fair amount of stuff from them because the prices were right. The only thing you may run into is Warranty coverage. Ikesound DOES NOT respond to your Requests for warranty support. Also, They are not an authorized Dealer for most, if not all, of the stuff they sell so the Manufacturers warranties don't apply. I have been trying to get ahold of them to take care of my Clarion Head unit for 4 months now and I have received NO responses from them. For most things they are fine but for Head units that are a bit more Delicate, I would rather spend more at an authorized dealer. Plus, they don't spend anything on packing material. My head unit arrived bouncing around inside a box with only a little scrap of bubble wrap loose in the box.

Stuff I've purchased from Ikesound:
2 pr Infinity Kappa component 6.5" speakers,
2 Kappa 10" subs,
1 Clarion DXZ835MP (trying to get Service for this)
1 Clarion DB625mp

~SB

I agree about their support. I had to return my Pana CQC-9701U because of a faulty face-plate. It's under ikesound 1-year warrenty and I shipped back thanksgiving time. I havent gotten a logical email message back from them after emailing them umteen times and every time i call i get Laura and she cant do anything without Dustin there apparently, and Dustin seems to never be there.

Thread Page - [1]
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0