[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
All-New 2019 Honda Passport Starts Adventure with Global Debut in Los Angeles
More.......................
2019 CR-V goes on sale with few changes, nominal price increase
2019 Honda Civic Type R and Civic Hatchback Accelerate into Dealerships
American Honda Reports October Sales
Honda Rugged Open Air Vehicle Concept Debuts at 2018 SEMA Show
SEMA: Graham Rahal Injects Style, Power and Performance to Custom Acura RDX A-Spec
NSX GT3 Evo To Compete Globally in 2019
2019 Acura ILX Arrives with Dynamic New Styling, Major Technology Upgrades and New A-Spec Treatment
General Talk --> Re: 2019 Acura/Honda Debuts
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: 2020 Corolla Revealed
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Hydrogen Power coming back into focus?
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 - 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix - Spoilers
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> Re: CR-V Hybrid
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> Re: Oil Contamination in CRV's and Civic's with the 1.5T
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda' new BEV
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Unexpected Low Coolant warning/service
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: 2019 Civic MPG Down
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Interview Max Verstappen on F1 and Watches & the new TAG Heuer Verstappen Edition
Join Discussion......
CR-Z --> Re: Honda's Biggest Mistake? Why Now Is The Time To Buy The Misunderstood CR-Z
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: 2019 Advance Squeaks and Camera Issues
Join Discussion......
TSX --> Re: TSX Sportwagon - rear washer not squirting
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Hyundai Veloster N starts at $27,785
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: 2019 Mazda CX-5 Turbo
Join Discussion......
2019 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Acura ILX
2019 Acura ILX PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Honda Pilot
2019 Honda Pilot PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Honda Insight

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > Fuel Cell Technology > > Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
  Post New Thread
TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-14-2018 20:24
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
I just go kicked out from that group.

Trust me, there's this one moderator that is full of shit. Completely full of shit.

I guess I got his panties all in a row. All because he kept accusing me of other arguments that I was not making. And, honestly, his ability to provide cogent arguments is flawed. And I pointed it out.

So, he gets rid of my posts and when I complain, he kicks me out of the group.

It's OK, he can go eat shit and play in his little playpen.

Incredible really, you can go into Green Car Reports and get into real arguments but this dude in the PHEV FB group will not allow anyone to get his panties all up his crack.

Oh well, it was fun, but not that interesting really. Just sharing fuel cell averages and it was good while the hydrogen was hard to come by.

Other than that, it'd good. I don't care for facebook so I will just delete my three week old profile.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-14-2018 20:27
TonyEX wrote:

Trust me, there's this one moderator that is full of shit. Completely full of shit.

I guess I got his panties all in a row. All because he kept accusing me of other arguments that I was not making. And, honestly, his ability to provide cogent arguments is flawed. And I pointed it out.

Incredible really, you can go into Green Car Reports and get into real arguments but this dude in the PHEV FB group will not allow anyone to get his panties all up his crack.

Oh well, it was fun, but not that interesting really. Just sharing fuel cell averages and it was good while the hydrogen was hard to come by.

Other than that, it'd good. I don't care for facebook so I will just delete my three week old profile.

BTW, the person in question is named Vee Cherdsuriya.... don't ever try to argue with such a mental midget.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-14-2018 20:38
TonyEX wrote:
TonyEX wrote:

BTW, the person in question is named Vee Cherdsuriya.... don't ever try to argue with such a mental midget.

Oh, Vee, if you ever get to read this.... remember my argument was that:

there are too many Mirai being released and they are overwhelming the H2 infrastructure.

Any thing about having too many cars on the streets of SoCal and the Bay are happen to be straw men arguments that have nothing to do with my original argument.

I won't bother people in ToV with more about this but I would figure that Owe and DCR would last 40 minutes in that Miss Manners Group.

But the cool think is that I learned about some new places, so I'll just post the info here.

notyper
Profile for notyper
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 2, Informative) 08-14-2018 21:59
The first rule of Facebook is that you don't go on Facebook.

Don't ever forget this.

SC

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-15-2018 01:23
notyper wrote:

Don't ever forget this.

SC

Yes, you are quite right. I made a mistake.

What surprised me is that even though I used a fake name, I still used my proper email address. Which as you know, uses my personal domain name: my email address is thus my name.

From that, FB found a lot of people who are my "friends".

The accuracy of that was scary.

I'm out.

Thanks for the belated advice. You are very right. I won't forget it.

JeffX
Profile for JeffX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-15-2018 03:14
notyper wrote:

Don't ever forget this.

SC

*Arsebook

We don't go on arsebook

Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-15-2018 05:09
JeffX wrote:
notyper wrote:

Don't ever forget this.

SC

*Arsebook

We don't go on arsebook

Agreed.

Very useful for 'tracing' people - just never sign in.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-15-2018 11:18
Nick GravesX wrote:
JeffX wrote:
notyper wrote:

Don't ever forget this.

SC

*Arsebook

We don't go on arsebook

Agreed.

Very useful for 'tracing' people - just never sign in.

I went because I wanted to find out from the "outside" what was the problem with the H2 supply. My better half already had some sort of a heads up because she ran into someone at the UCI station.

Nevertheless.... yes, the idea of "social media" is stupid, yet my wife has a "lurker" account because she follows a number of people, including our kids, who post on it.

Jld94
Profile for Jld94
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-15-2018 13:11
not surprising
NoClarity
Profile for NoClarity
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-15-2018 17:43
I haven't joined yet.
I haven't logged in to my Facebook account for a while now.
I just need it if I am looking for a job in case someone wants to look me up.

Not having a social media account could be interpreted as a weirdo these days.

Although, more and more people will understand after last year.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-16-2018 14:08
NoClarity wrote:
I haven't joined yet.

I don't need "Social Media".

I've owned my own domain name since '96.

It's my last name.

So, my email is my name with .com at the end.

In the 90s, my business cards had my name, my email, my cell phone and "internetworking, control, rtos and real time firmware" or something like that.

Currently I pay a little bit to have my simple web site hosted but the killer up is my mail server.

I put up my resume in there and if someone wants/needs it I send them the link and the password to access it.

Social media? That's like buying cheap pizza when you can make a much product at home.

I'm not a weirdo, I actually have -and have read- "Internetworking with TCP-IP" by Douglas Comer. Heck, I used to have version one of his Volume One. I bought Volume Two as well but did not bother with Volume Three. I think I got version four by now.

So, when those kiddies think you "don't know what the Internet is about" ask them was are is a payload in a packet. Ask them what is the difference between a router and a switch. They might know what DHCP and FTP are, might that is. Ask them if they have ever dealt with DOS and if they run their own email filters.

Trust me, they are clueless users.

And "Social Media" is, well, stupid. Back in 06 we were discussing it and wondering if we should invest. I passed. There is simply no way to redo the Great Ride I had with my CSCO stock from '95 through '00. THAT was the awesome ride of my life.

FB and Twitter are making real bad political decisions, only a matter of time before they throw monopoly laws at them and/or people leave them in droves.

I also avoid Linked-In. There are some people in there, with whom I've worked, people who you would not want to touch your product, but on Linked-In they sound like they parted the waters of the Red Sea.

I suggest your delete you FB account. They are still collecting data about you.

Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-17-2018 13:32
Kylie Kardashian is apparently doing very well out of social meeja.

Which neatly summarises why I have zero interest in faceache, twatter, licked-out or dipshitgram.

Mikgtir
Profile for Mikgtir
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-17-2018 17:41
TonyEX wrote:
NoClarity wrote:
I haven't joined yet.

I don't need "Social Media".

I've owned my own domain name since '96.

It's my last name.

So, my email is my name with .com at the end.

In the 90s, my business cards had my name, my email, my cell phone and "internetworking, control, rtos and real time firmware" or something like that.

Currently I pay a little bit to have my simple web site hosted but the killer up is my mail server.

I put up my resume in there and if someone wants/needs it I send them the link and the password to access it.

Social media? That's like buying cheap pizza when you can make a much product at home.

I'm not a weirdo, I actually have -and have read- "Internetworking with TCP-IP" by Douglas Comer. Heck, I used to have version one of his Volume One. I bought Volume Two as well but did not bother with Volume Three. I think I got version four by now.

So, when those kiddies think you "don't know what the Internet is about" ask them was are is a payload in a packet. Ask them what is the difference between a router and a switch. They might know what DHCP and FTP are, might that is. Ask them if they have ever dealt with DOS and if they run their own email filters.

And "Social Media" is, well, stupid. Back in 06 we were discussing it and wondering if we should invest. I passed. There is simply no way to redo the Great Ride I had with my CSCO stock from '95 through '00. THAT was the awesome ride of my life.

FB and Twitter are making real bad political decisions, only a matter of time before they throw monopoly laws at them and/or people leave them in droves.

I also avoid Linked-In. There are some people in there, with whom I've worked, people who you would not want to touch your product, but on Linked-In they sound like they parted the waters of the Red Sea.

I suggest your delete you FB account. They are still collecting data about you.

This!!! Exactly + https://www.google.lu/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-42621920

bigblue
Profile for bigblue
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-17-2018 20:01
TonyEX wrote:

What on earth are you going on about this time ? Why do people have to know the ins and outs of tcp/ip ? Maybe they don't give a shit about that and like to see what their friends are up to ?

Fishbulb
Profile for Fishbulb
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-17-2018 21:59
On the other hand, maybe the clarity fb fcev group is the real winner here.
Jld94
Profile for Jld94
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-20-2018 14:29
Fishbulb wrote:

agreed

THX17201
Profile for THX17201
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-20-2018 15:07
Fishbulb wrote:

For sure! LOL!

superchg2
Profile for superchg2
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-20-2018 15:23
TonyEX wrote:

I'm not a weirdo

Easy for you to say!

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-21-2018 01:40
THX17201 wrote:
Fishbulb wrote:

For sure! LOL!

Clueless.

I toss my vxWorks 5.5 reference manuals in your general direction.

BTW, YOU wouldn't last one day in that group.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-21-2018 01:42
superchg2 wrote:
TonyEX wrote:

I'm not a weirdo

Easy for you to say!

The kettle calling the pot black... huh?

superchg2
Profile for superchg2
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-21-2018 06:16
TonyEX wrote:
superchg2 wrote:
TonyEX wrote:

I'm not a weirdo

Easy for you to say!

The kettle calling the pot black... huh?

I've been called Unusual before, and if that makes me a Weirdo, so be it!

:)

Power Of Dreams
Profile for Power Of Dreams
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-21-2018 11:07

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-21-2018 15:59
Power Of Dreams wrote:

WHAT??

I got cut off from Facebook? OMG!

;-P

Thread Page - [1]
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0