[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
This 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec is wearing an exclusive new shade of blue
More.......................
2019 Pilot gets upgraded with standard LED headlights and "Telematics"
Sources: 2019 HR-V adds Sport trim, loses 6MT option
All-new 2019 Acura RDX Makes Road Debut as Official Vehicle of Rally Cycling Alongside NSX Supercar
Clarity Electric still available for $199/month lease, but down payment has increased $600
Driving impressions: Hondata's FlashPro for the FK8 Civic Type R
American Honda Reports April Sales Results
Honda reveals Everus EV Concept at Beijing International Auto Show
Civic --> Re: 2019 Civic MMC rumors?
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Electronic rear view mirrors - one thing I don't like
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Porsche Macan S weight distro: 56.7/43.3
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: 2019 RDX Trim Levels
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Beat a Mirai to the H2 station last night New style H70 pumps
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 - 2018 Spanish Grand Prix
Join Discussion......
NSX --> Re: 2020 NSX Type-R
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Tesla - facts behind the mirage
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Drove the new Mazda 6 Signature with 2.5 Skyactiv Turbo today
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: Mishimoto Catch Can - What For?
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: Moto GP Spoiler
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: 2018 Indy 500
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: Spare Wheel Kit: Damaged Wheel
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: RDX Production Starts
Join Discussion......
Audio & Electronics --> Re: iOS 11 breaks just about all Bluetooth Functionality, 2013-15 Accord—** UPDATE **
Join Discussion......
Photo Gallery - Some other cars from 2019 NYIAS
Read Article....................
TOV Video: 2019 Acura RDX Walk-around with LPL Steve Hansen
TOV Photo Gallery: 2018 North American International Auto Show
2018 Acura RLX PR Photo Gallery
TOV First Drive: 2018 Honda Accord
2018 Honda Accord Specifications and Features (FINAL)

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > Accord > > Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
Author
  Post New Thread
notyper
Profile for notyper
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-18-2018 02:17
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Honda Cars of Corona = Epic Fail
cksi1372
Profile for cksi1372
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-18-2018 09:47
superchg2 wrote:
08NWBLKTLS wrote:

Saw this today, $2000 markup. Again why the accord is sitting on the lot. 90% of people view it as, Why buy the Duracell battery (accord) for $5.99 + 0.75 because they're that good when the Energizers (camry) are on sale for $3.50. The rear end isn't helping either.

Honda Cars of Corona doesn't seem to have a clue.

Discounting way off of the retail price on a new Accord Sport is a given, without adding on almost $4,000 worth of B.S. up front!
:)

Understatement of the year. :) And one wonders (not really) why people dislike car dealer's...

I did get a flyer in the mail today with an Accord offer. A 2018 Accord LX (CVT) "Featured Standard Lease" of $249/mo for 36 months...with $3199 total due at signing. Yikes! Doesn't sound like much of a "deal" to me with that much down.

honduh
Profile for honduh
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-18-2018 10:04
And the sport model already has a factory security system as standard. Says so in the exterior features.

That’s some not-so-creative double-charging. At least do something more entertaining like $995 for a HondaVac system (i.e., Honda branded shopvac collectible as part of the limited “launch edition”).

garoto
Profile for garoto
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-18-2018 10:21
honduh wrote:
And the sport model already has a factory security system as standard. Says so in the exterior features.

That’s some not-so-creative double-charging. At least do something more entertaining like $995 for a HondaVac system (i.e., Honda branded shopvac collectible as part of the limited “launch edition”).

This makes me want to throw up. Whoever this salesman is, I hope his wife is cheating on him.

Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-18-2018 11:04
Honda Corona - no wonder they're confused!

Is there a Honda dealer in Avalon, CA too?

Mike Freitas
Profile for Mike Freitas
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-18-2018 14:05
notyper wrote:
Honda Cars of Corona = Epic Fail

So, so true Shawn... bought our CRV there 11 years ago, have not been back since

spyder5786
Profile for spyder5786
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-19-2018 16:18
Wanted to give a quick update to Jeff and others that have been following my saga:

4/12: Purchased 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T
4/14: Dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree w/ all warnings, drove into dealer. Dealer was unable to provide me with a loaner.
4/16: Dealer finally provided me with a loaner. Said crankcase sensor failed.
4/17: Crankcase sensor replaced. Now dealer says ABS module also failed, need to order parts.
4/18: ABS module replaced, but other warning lights now pop up.
4/19: Electric steering system failure and brake system failure warning are now coming up.

Can I get some advice on how to proceed? Should I immediately contact a lemon law lawyer?

JeffX
Profile for JeffX
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-19-2018 16:32
spyder5786 wrote:
Wanted to give a quick update to Jeff and others that have been following my saga:

4/14: Dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree w/ all warnings, drove into dealer. Dealer was unable to provide me with a loaner.
4/17: Crankcase sensor replaced. Now dealer says ABS module also failed, need to order parts.
4/19: Electric steering system failure and brake system failure warning are now coming up.

Can I get some advice on how to proceed? Should I immediately contact a lemon law lawyer?

I would for sure keep track of how long the car's been out of service as well as diligently documenting what's all been repaired. I'm guessing that the laws vary from state to state and they are generally very specific. But at this point it's probably too early for lemon law. Most lemon laws have requirements of the same problem recurring after x many repair attempts and/or your car being out of service for some number of days, and I think it's a bigger number than 5 or 6 days.

With that said, this sounds really strange. I think the dealer tech staff needs to escalate this up the Honda tech chain to get some hard-core diagnostic eyes on the problem. There should be some regional techs that can come out and directly evaluate what's going on. I have a high degree of certainty they will get it set right but it sucks that you have to go through this, and hopefully you will be able to minimize the hassle. If you're not getting the degree of attention that you think that this matter deserves, I would call Honda's 800 customer service number.

notyper
Profile for notyper
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-19-2018 16:38
Yeah, its almost statistically impossible for all those modules to just fail at the same time without some sort of intervening cause.

Either there was an electrical fault in the system somewhere (bad ground, failed alternator, battery lost a cell) or they're missing something else. Honda corporate should definitely be consulted on this by the dealer.

SC

spyder5786
Profile for spyder5786
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-19-2018 16:40
JeffX wrote:
spyder5786 wrote:

I would for sure keep track of how long the car's been out of service as well as diligently documenting what's all been repaired. I'm guessing that the laws vary from state to state and they are generally very specific. But at this point it's probably too early for lemon law. Most lemon laws have requirements of the same problem recurring after x many repair attempts and/or your car being out of service for some number of days, and I think it's a bigger number than 5 or 6 days.

With that said, this sounds really strange. I think the dealer tech staff needs to escalate this up the Honda tech chain to get some hard-core diagnostic eyes on the problem. There should be some regional techs that can come out and directly evaluate what's going on. I have a high degree of certainty they will get it set right but it sucks that you have to go through this, and hopefully you will be able to minimize the hassle. If you're not getting the degree of attention that you think that this matter deserves, I would call Honda's 800 customer service number.

Thanks for the quick response Jeff.

Based on the failure of the ABS module, electric steering system failure, and a brake system failure, this seems like it'd fit under the California lemon law:

"In California, a vehicle is presumed to be a “lemon" by the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act if, within 18 months of the vehicle's delivery to the buyer (or 18,000 miles on the odometer):

2 attempts or more have been made by the manufacturer to repair a warranty problem that could result in death or serious injury."

The dealer is already in contact with Honda techs, but as I've said, it's been in the shop for 5 days now and they have no timetable for when they can even get it fixed. I've called Honda Corporate who assigned me a case manager and said that they will reach back to me on Monday. Am I being unreasonable to want a response quicker than that?

EricHaley
Profile for EricHaley
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-19-2018 19:28
spyder5786 wrote:
JeffX wrote:
spyder5786 wrote:

Thanks for the quick response Jeff.

Based on the failure of the ABS module, electric steering system failure, and a brake system failure, this seems like it'd fit under the California lemon law:

"In California, a vehicle is presumed to be a “lemon" by the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act if, within 18 months of the vehicle's delivery to the buyer (or 18,000 miles on the odometer):

2 attempts or more have been made by the manufacturer to repair a warranty problem that could result in death or serious injury."

The dealer is already in contact with Honda techs, but as I've said, it's been in the shop for 5 days now and they have no timetable for when they can even get it fixed. I've called Honda Corporate who assigned me a case manager and said that they will reach back to me on Monday. Am I being unreasonable to want a response quicker than that?

The key is the State’s definition of “attempts”. Are all issues that occur during a single trip to the dealership considered one or multiple attempts?

08NWBLKTLS
Profile for 08NWBLKTLS
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-19-2018 19:54
notyper wrote:
Yeah, its almost statistically impossible for all those modules to just fail at the same time without some sort of intervening cause.

Either there was an electrical fault in the system somewhere (bad ground, failed alternator, battery lost a cell) or they're missing something else. Honda corporate should definitely be consulted on this by the dealer.

SC

I think you're spot on. I remember a neighbor of mine had bought a brand new 2006 accord. 2 weeks later every single dash light came on and it turned out to be a bad call in the battery. At this point the dealer should try those sensors that they think are bad on another new accord or service loaner on the lot and see if it has the same problem.

notyper
Profile for notyper
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-19-2018 21:31
We had a battery lose a cell on a Caddy ATS-V that we had tuned. Customer was driving home at about 45 mph when there was a massive bang, rear tires locked up and every light on the dash lit up. Engine stalled, he tried to restart and it sounded bad. Honestly thought the motor blew and I was prepared to have to fork over big money.

Turns out the battery cell died and when it did the CAN bus freaked out, the trans did all sorts of weird shit, etc. Fortunately a new battery and everything was perfectly normal. Battery faults seem to be hard failures these days with all these interconnected CAN systems requesting things from each other.

SC

JeffX
Profile for JeffX
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-19-2018 21:43
notyper wrote:
We had a battery lose a cell on a Caddy ATS-V that we had tuned. Customer was driving home at about 45 mph when there was a massive bang, rear tires locked up and every light on the dash lit up. Engine stalled, he tried to restart and it sounded bad. Honestly thought the motor blew and I was prepared to have to fork over big money.

Turns out the battery cell died and when it did the CAN bus freaked out, the trans did all sorts of weird shit, etc. Fortunately a new battery and everything was perfectly normal. Battery faults seem to be hard failures these days with all these interconnected CAN systems requesting things from each other.

SC

Yes, this could definitely be the "simple" root cause of which I was thinking. The way these things seem to work is a single fault sets off a cascade of false fault alerts that are reported, which as I said, is really dumb because it makes it next to impossible to diagnose the real problem. Hopefully they'll get this figured out so at least the logs in the diagnostics can paint an accurate picture of what's really going on.

spyder5786
Profile for spyder5786
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-20-2018 00:50
Sean, thanks for your input. I think you and Jeff are probably on to something. However, the first thing they did was check the battery and it tested okay. I suppose they could try replacing the battery anyway and see if that helps. The dealer is supposedly in contact with corporate Honda who are helping diagnose the issue. It's already been 5 days and the dealer is not hopeful of resolving the issue soon.

JeffX wrote:
notyper wrote:

SC

Yes, this could definitely be the "simple" root cause of which I was thinking. The way these things seem to work is a single fault sets off a cascade of false fault alerts that are reported, which as I said, is really dumb because it makes it next to impossible to diagnose the real problem. Hopefully they'll get this figured out so at least the logs in the diagnostics can paint an accurate picture of what's really going on.

owequitit
Profile for owequitit
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-20-2018 01:58
rev2damoon wrote:
I maintain that styling has little impact on the reduced sales figures of the new Accord. I agree with some of what Rolled said above too. Folks are really overthinking this. Obviously there are some disappointed individuals due to the lack of V6 and coupe. Most are enthusiasts on this site and the disappointment is understandable in that regard, but the styling angle is a bit overplayed IMO....Especially when you have the hideous Camry lighting it up. Yes, I understand some folks actually like how it looks. Many like how the Accord looks too, and if anybody has done a scientific survey of how many people like/dislike the styling of both cars, please, by all means share. What we do know is that the Camry does have a V6 available and the Accord costs more (i.e. fewer discounts/incentives, etc.). People love a good deal...unless you're just so filthy rich that you do not care...
My 2 cents...

The first comment out of my dad's mouth was: "I don't like how it looks." And he is willing to drive an ugly car if it is great.

That said, the rest of the car is really nice, so I don't actually have a lot of complaints.

I think it was the post after yours where the guy explained away the lack of content with an MT, but that would be creating another subset of a subset. The point was that buyers no longer have the option to get a big engine, AND the features.

That said, the 2.0T Sport probably has enough features to keep most people handy and the combo cloth/pleather is acceptable. One thing I was surprised to see the other day when I finally had a chance to look at a 2.0T Sport on the dealer lot was that the trim in the front doesn't carry to the back. It was just black plastic shaped like the trim up front. Checked out a Touring, and the trim when all the way back. On a $30K+ car? Come on Honda.

Also found out my clutch is going to be due soon and my timing belt and water pump as well (82K miles) so now I have to decide if I want to dump $3500 into my V6 6MT coupe and drive it another 90K miles or if I want to just replace it with a payment...

honduh
Profile for honduh
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-20-2018 08:33
owequitit wrote:
rev2damoon wrote:
I maintain that styling has little impact on the reduced sales figures of the new Accord. I agree with some of what Rolled said above too. Folks are really overthinking this. Obviously there are some disappointed individuals due to the lack of V6 and coupe. Most are enthusiasts on this site and the disappointment is understandable in that regard, but the styling angle is a bit overplayed IMO....Especially when you have the hideous Camry lighting it up. Yes, I understand some folks actually like how it looks. Many like how the Accord looks too, and if anybody has done a scientific survey of how many people like/dislike the styling of both cars, please, by all means share. What we do know is that the Camry does have a V6 available and the Accord costs more (i.e. fewer discounts/incentives, etc.). People love a good deal...unless you're just so filthy rich that you do not care...
My 2 cents...

The first comment out of my dad's mouth was: "I don't like how it looks." And he is willing to drive an ugly car if it is great.

That said, the rest of the car is really nice, so I don't actually have a lot of complaints.

I think it was the post after yours where the guy explained away the lack of content with an MT, but that would be creating another subset of a subset. The point was that buyers no longer have the option to get a big engine, AND the features.

That said, the 2.0T Sport probably has enough features to keep most people handy and the combo cloth/pleather is acceptable. One thing I was surprised to see the other day when I finally had a chance to look at a 2.0T Sport on the dealer lot was that the trim in the front doesn't carry to the back. It was just black plastic shaped like the trim up front. Checked out a Touring, and the trim when all the way back. On a $30K+ car? Come on Honda.

Also found out my clutch is going to be due soon and my timing belt and water pump as well (82K miles) so now I have to decide if I want to dump $3500 into my V6 6MT coupe and drive it another 90K miles or if I want to just replace it with a payment...

Back in the day I might have put up with a little more rawness or less refinement in a car but that was when things were more analog.

If it were me, I would put the money to keep the V6 6MT coupe going. It's seems to be a great sleeper and I wouldn't be able to give up the buttery smoothness of the J motor.

If you're going the 2.0T route then I'd definitely try something in the next segment above with overall more refinement (i.e., less road noise, etc.) to compensate for the 4cyl.

Grady
Profile for Grady
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-20-2018 10:08
owequitit wrote:
rev2damoon wrote:
My 2 cents...

Do labor yourself and that $3500 will drop down to $500 or find a shade tree mechanic who is reputable who would be willing to do it for around $1000.

owequitit
Profile for owequitit
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-20-2018 13:33
Grady wrote:
owequitit wrote:
rev2damoon wrote:
My 2 cents...

Do labor yourself and that $3500 will drop down to $500 or find a shade tree mechanic who is reputable who would be willing to do it for around $1000.

I can do it myself, but don't have the time or the desire. The only mechanics I trust outside of myself is the Honda dealer. I used to have a guy that was a former Honda tech, but lost touch with him.

The other thing that it is massively expensive on this particular car is the dual mass flywheel. They can usually be machined, but if you have to replace it, the part is about $700 from Majestic Honda. OUCH!

That said, I will probably just put the work into it, which will make it good for years to come and then I can be car payment free. I could either put that toward retirement, or buy a "fun" car and keep the Accord as a DD.

spyder5786
Profile for spyder5786
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-23-2018 21:07
Finally got my Sport 2.0T back this past Saturday, 4/21. Seems that they just needed to perform a reset of all systems after replacing the crankcase sensor and the ABS module.

Honda corporate also finally got back to me and is offering a 8yr/120k mile warranty if I sign a waiver of some sort. My concern is if I'm potentially signing away my rights to lemon law the car if multiple problems pop up that they are unable to fix in the near term.

JeffX wrote:
notyper wrote:

SC

JeffX
Profile for JeffX
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-23-2018 23:03
spyder5786 wrote:
Finally got my Sport 2.0T back this past Saturday, 4/21. Seems that they just needed to perform a reset of all systems after replacing the crankcase sensor and the ABS module.

Honda corporate also finally got back to me and is offering a 8yr/120k mile warranty if I sign a waiver of some sort. My concern is if I'm potentially signing away my rights to lemon law the car if multiple problems pop up that they are unable to fix in the near term.

JeffX wrote:
notyper wrote:

SC

Interesting that you would bring that up. There is another recent thread here about Hondacare (8 year/120k) coverage for the Civic Type R, and in that thread it sounds like Hondacare costs about $1100. I imagine it's around that same price or maybe slightly less for the Accord Sport. Just something to weigh in your mind before signing that waiver.

garoto
Profile for garoto
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-24-2018 00:01
JeffX wrote:
spyder5786 wrote:

JeffX wrote:
notyper wrote:

SC

Interesting that you would bring that up. There is another recent thread here about Hondacare (8 year/120k) coverage for the Civic Type R, and in that thread it sounds like Hondacare costs about $1100. I imagine it's around that same price or maybe slightly less for the Accord Sport. Just something to weigh in your mind before signing that waiver.

Im not caught up on your Accord sport issue? What’s the cliff notes of what happened?

I like Honda Care and you can get it for around $1100 like Jeff said which is a price and model I can respect.

Signing a waiver seems like an automatic no-no to me. However it depends on a waiver of what? If you had an undixabke issue, were you really going to litigate or were you going to sell the car? You don’t want to end up in a position where the car is so bad it’s going to spend its life in the dealer, extended warranty or not.

The Legend
Profile for The Legend
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-24-2018 03:06
I’ve been eyeing on this

https://www.hondaofsantafe.com/new/Honda/2017-Honda-Accord+Hybrid-for-sale-santa-fe-3204e6dd0a0e0a171812578a923bcd7c.htm

For hybrid Accord am I better off buying last year’s model (2017) over the 2018 model for the following reasons ?

1) assembled in Japan (JH-vin#)
2) higher mpg estimate from EPA
3) longer range due to bigger fuel tank
4) the last of its kind containing rare-earth minerals in battery

The only demerit i see is that the trunk is only 14 cubic ft. But my current Accord from 2003 is also 14 cubic ft.

spyder5786
Profile for spyder5786
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-24-2018 22:30
Thanks for weighing in on my situation. I agree that $1200 may not be worth it if I sign lemon law rights away.

JeffX wrote:
spyder5786 wrote:

JeffX wrote:
notyper wrote:

SC

Glideslope
Profile for Glideslope
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-29-2018 18:34
garoto wrote:
honduh wrote:

Or

This makes me want to throw up. Whoever this salesman is, I hope his wife is cheating on him.

Or perhaps her husband is cheating on her? ;)

JimmyEats
Profile for JimmyEats
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-30-2018 07:26
It seems with all auto prices climbing in order to fit tech in them, the Civic price hasn't climbed too high, but the Accord has. Maybe the Civic's price is justified because the Civic grew larger to everyone's applause, but the Accord's price isn't justified, because it's bloating makes some concerned.
DCR
Profile for DCR
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-01-2018 11:41
The acclaimed Accord didn't have a great April. Better start filling the droopy ass end with money.

On the bright side, they sold 5 NSX.

superchg2
Profile for superchg2
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-01-2018 13:13
DCR wrote:
The acclaimed Accord didn't have a great April. Better start filling the droopy ass end with money.

On the bright side, they sold 5 NSX.

For a new model, I'd say the Accord numbers are pretty dismal, reflecting an increasing lack of interest in sedans.

And this may help to explain Ford's getting out of that market altogether

rev2damoon
Profile for rev2damoon
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-01-2018 13:37
The trends in the auto market are getting more and more intriguing. Incentives on CUV's and SUV's are on the rise due to intense competition. They don't expect consumers to turn back toward sedans due in part to the dramatic increase of fuel economy in CUV's/SUV's. Hard to argue against that. I do wonder how automakers will respond if profit margins they've enjoyed on the CUV's/SUV's are eroded with the increase in incentives. Interesting to watch indeed.
silverf16
Profile for silverf16
Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-01-2018 13:48
DCR wrote:
...On the bright side, they sold 5 NSX.

5 NSX sold in US last month. Man, you weren't kidding. That's going to hurt. I'm sure the stakeholders are scrambling over next steps including rebates, design changes to fix the misses, MSRP adjustment, cheaper variants, or outright cancelling production.

TLX sales are also down 40% last month. Not sure how much A spec is going to help here. Styling aside, the 2.0T Accord may be better buy than 4 banger TLX. We are stuck with this TLX for at least another 18 months.

Thread Page - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
29 mobile: 0