[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
2019 Acura MDX Arrives with Luxury and Performance Upgrades Plus First A-Spec Variant
More.......................
SPIED IN EUROPE! Civic Type R refresh
More.......................
American Honda Sets New June Sales Records on Strength of Light Trucks
More.......................
Honda reveals refreshed 2019 HR-V and Pilot
More.......................
Acura TLX GT wins class and places 3rd overall at 2018 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
More.......................
Spied on the Street! 2019 Pilot and Pilot PHEV mule
More.......................
All-New 2019 Honda Insight Brings Style, Sophistication and 55 mpg City Rating
More.......................
It's Official: Honda to supply Red Bull Racing in Formula One from 2019
More.......................
ILX --> Re: 2019 ILX
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: 2019 RDX SH-AWD "commuter" loop mileage run
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 - 2018 German Grand Prix
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: 3rd Generation Acura RDX Reviews
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: Indycar Rear-view Mirror: Dixon Deftly Extends Indycar Lead at Toronto
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: DC-R
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: 2019 RDX SH-AWD Acceleration numbers
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: I'm in a 2019 RDX Advance this week. Any specific questions while I have it?
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Trying to decide on color
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: I just realized
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: 2020 GM/Honda Lithium battery and module.
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: No H2 in Toyota Vampire Land
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Munro says Model 3 has >30% gross margin
Join Discussion......
Insight --> Re: My next car?
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: Zak Brown: 2018 McLaren ‘weaker than last year’s car’
Join Discussion......
First Drive: 2019 Honda Insight
Read Article....................
2019 Honda Insight PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Acura RDX
Read Article....................
2019 Acura RDX Features & Specifications
Read Article....................
PR Photo Gallery - 2019 Acura RDX Advance
Read Article....................
PR Photo Gallery - 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec
Read Article....................

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > RDX > > Re: Got the VIN for our next one.

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
  Post New Thread
TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Got the VIN for our next one.    (Score: 1, Normal) 10-01-2016 18:16
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
I don't know if it's a 16 or 17.. but it's the same as our current 15 (or 16) but a different color (last was Kona, next will be charcoal silver).

Heck, the Civic, RDX and iMMD Accord are all charcoal silver.

I really wanted a RidgeLine or Pilot but they are not available, seems like AHM is selling everyone they build.

Three TSX wagons in a row, now three RDXs. All Tech, all with the tow package, all with the roof rack, all with fog lights, wheel locks and all weather mats.

(Two Si's in a row too...). I'd rather keep the cars for two years, it'd be cheaper -less inputted income- and really no change. As it is, it's actually a hassle because we have to deal with the insurance, the XM, the radio set up... and often the cars are identical.

I'm getting sort of boring on this.

superchg2
Profile for superchg2
Re: Got the VIN for our next one.    (Score: 1, Normal) 10-01-2016 19:25
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
I guess we are at the other extreme, since our Accord is approaching it's 17th birthday, with nary an issue, and still a great car for trips (unlike my Si). And the annual expense has been very low.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Got the VIN for our next one.    (Score: 1, Normal) 10-03-2016 14:47
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
superchg2 wrote:
I guess we are at the other extreme, since our Accord is approaching it's 17th birthday, with nary an issue, and still a great car for trips (unlike my Si). And the annual expense has been very low.



How many miles are on your Accord? Our '06 HCH is pushing 170K miles and the 09 Fit is about 100K.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Got the VIN for our next one.    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-02-2016 16:28
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
New one ready to pick up.... same as the old one, just different color....

Sad, really, as our current one has only 10,800 miles and is finally nicely broken in. The J35 is singing now. The car is new.

superchg2
Profile for superchg2
Re: Got the VIN for our next one.    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-03-2016 14:56
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
TonyEX wrote:
superchg2 wrote:
I guess we are at the other extreme, since our Accord is approaching it's 17th birthday, with nary an issue, and still a great car for trips (unlike my Si). And the annual expense has been very low.



How many miles are on your Accord? Our '06 HCH is pushing 170K miles and the 09 Fit is about 100K.



124,516 miles on the Accord. Just completing its break-in period!

:)

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Got the VIN for our next one.    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-03-2016 18:36
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
superchg2 wrote:
TonyEX wrote:
superchg2 wrote:
I guess we are at the other extreme, since our Accord is approaching it's 17th birthday, with nary an issue, and still a great car for trips (unlike my Si). And the annual expense has been very low.



How many miles are on your Accord? Our '06 HCH is pushing 170K miles and the 09 Fit is about 100K.



124,516 miles on the Accord. Just completing its break-in period!

:)



7300 miles per year?

There's been years where I put 40,000 miles!


 
Thread Page - [1]
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
29 mobile: 0