[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
Honda adds Special Edition trim level to 2015 Civic Lineup
More.......................
Honda releases sales figures for August 2014
2015 Accord goes on sale today, "Gets Multiple Feature Upgrades"
NSX prototype smolders at the 'Ring
2016 NSX Spied at the 'Ring, Part II
Production 2016 Acura NSX caught testing at the 'Ring!
2015 CR-V MMC info, with color list. CVT confirmed
2015 TLX Pricing info released over the holiday weekend
General Talk --> Re: 2015 Honda Spirior Si
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: 2016 Civic (all new 10th-generation)
Join Discussion......
TLX --> Re: Motorweek's 0-60 and 1/4 mile
Join Discussion......
The Tire Rack: Wheels and Tires Forum --> Re: TLX Steel wheels ?
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Silly little European engines
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: 2014 Paris Auto Show Surprises!
Join Discussion......
Photoshops --> Re: S660
Join Discussion......
TLX --> Re: Project TLX 2.4
Join Discussion......
ILX --> Re: 2016 ILX MMC spied with little camo
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 - 2014 Singapore Grand Prix - Spoilers
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Rendering: Fit Type-R
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> New transmissions for Europe
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: TODAY IS MY LAST DAY IN MY 40'S.........
Join Discussion......
Classifieds: Buy & Sell --> 2001 Integra Type R parts!
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: MT 2015 Mustang review
Join Discussion......
TOV First Drive: 2015 Acura TLX
Read Article....................
Photo Gallery: 2015 Acura TLX 2.4 P-AWS
Photo Gallery: 2015 Acura TLX 3.5L SH-AWD
TOV Photo Gallery: 2015 Honda Fit
PR Photo Gallery: 2015 Honda Fit
TOV Dyno Test: 2014 Accord Hybrid

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > Acura Debuts 2013 RDX and All-New ILX Sedan at Chicago Auto Show > > Re: The disappointment...

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1] 2
Author

sickyute
Profile for sickyute
The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:19
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
no side turn mirrors on the 2.4 or on any of the models. WHY?
same exact HP as the civic Si in a heavier car that's supposedly "high performance". WHY?

I have many other gripes but i chose those 2 just to show the lack of __________________ by Honda/Acura.

insert whatever word you want there. Overall this just disgusts me. Which young person wants an entry level luxury car that screems granny all over except for MAYBE it's looks. maybe because rim choices and A-spec kit might be able to change things up.

I have so much to say but i can't be bothered. it's not worth that much of my time. BLAH!
LSIII
Profile for LSIII
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:25
I was thinking the same thing about the absence of turnsignal mirrors. Every other Acura has them as well as the CRZ, Civic Hybrid, Insight... Maybe only the hybrid model will have them?!?!?
NealX
Profile for NealX
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:27
For those (mature) Accord buyers who had hoped to "downsize" to a Civic but were turned-off - this is your car.

Squints at Gen Y...
N/A
Message is below viewing threshold [View News Item]    (Score: 0, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:30

This message is below your viewing threshold, you may view the message by clicking on the link: View Message
N/A
Message is below viewing threshold [View News Item]    (Score: 0, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:32

This message is below your viewing threshold, you may view the message by clicking on the link: View Message
Potenza
Profile for Potenza
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:32
LSIII wrote:
I was thinking the same thing about the absence of turnsignal mirrors. Every other Acura has them as well as the CRZ, Civic Hybrid, Insight... Maybe only the hybrid model will have them?!?!?
I had bet on just that, but I was wrong. No turn indicators on any of the mirrors, hybrid included.
sickyute
Profile for sickyute
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:35
Neal wrote:
For those (mature) Accord buyers who had hoped to "downsize" to a Civic but were turned-off - this is your car.

Squints at Gen Y...

even so it would seem more logical to me to stick with the accord i have (if i had one) or wait to see the new accord sedan or coupe and more than likely head that direction.

Apart from some of the content include in the tech package this car does nothing to really separate itself from Honda models. Nor does it do anything to bring real attention to itself or the Acura name.

this sucks big time.

i want to go on a rant but at the same time i can only laugh.
dominik331
Profile for dominik331
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:41
A 150hp with no leather Acura is something I thought I would never see again. I guess it's 2003 again. That's Smart Luxury for you or more like economy luxury aka upper trim Honda.

Seriously.
according2kev
Profile for according2kev
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:43
sickyute wrote:
same exact HP as the civic Si in a heavier car that's supposedly "high performance". WHY?

I have many other gripes but i chose those 2 just to show the lack of __________________ by Honda/Acura.

insert whatever word you want there. Overall this just disgusts me. Which young person wants an entry level luxury car that screems granny all over except for MAYBE it's looks. maybe because rim choices and A-spec kit might be able to change things up.

I have so much to say but i can't be bothered. it's not worth that much of my time. BLAH!

I agree this is a disappointment based on the numbers but I'll try not to be harsh until I get to drive one.

I'm thinking the next Accord v6 will be a better value than the ILX, to me at least.
BlackSeries
Profile for BlackSeries
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:49
Dont know about you all, but I can see turn signals on side mirrors on both 2.0L and 2.4L
VTECyo!
Profile for VTECyo!
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:54
I personally like how the ILX and RDX look, and I'm quite happy with the RDX, but the ILX will do nothing to further Acura as a brand.

The 2.0 should be an okay engine, but being to a 5 speed auto does it no favors. I think there needs to be a bigger performance gap between the Civic and the ILX.

The 2.4 will be slower and less efficient than the Si...what's up with that? Honda needs to offer a performance advantage or at least keep the economy and performance the same. I understand the concessions were made for more luxury, but this is not winning any awards from me.

The hybrid is the worst of all! It will be SLOWER than the Civic hybrid (I assume because it is probably heavier), and it's substantially less efficient. It does not even crack the 40 mpg barrier! It seems as if Honda rushed to put a hybrid in the Acura brand, and I do not expect it to sell well...at all.
sickyute
Profile for sickyute
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 21:59
according2kev wrote:
sickyute wrote:

I agree this is a disappointment based on the numbers but I'll try not to be harsh until I get to drive one.

I'm thinking the next Accord v6 will be a better value than the ILX, to me at least.

i'm thinking the same thing.
knowing what we know about the next v6 i'm thinking it's a better choice for me. Maybe even in coupe form and having 2 kids who still require child seats. sedan might be nice enough to make me look its way as well. current sedan is too oldish.

i'm still trying to think what here can make me go test drive this car at the dealership which is literally 1 minute away from my house. I feel like its not even worth a minute drive to go take a first hand look.

who are they really targeting with this car?
i'm on my way to 32, 2 kids, like sportiness, don't need a TL sized car but was going to get a TL anyway because i've always wanted a replacement ever since i had one when i was 24 and sold it for an accord sedan v6. since then i've had multiple Si (coupe and sedan) and now a 2009 pilot touring which i just can't do anymore cuz it's just not me. i like cars. was hoping this little integra wanna be would make it worth while. it's nowhere close.

it doesn't target anyone looking for entry level luxury and sportiness ESPECIALLY when you compare it to the competition AND ITS OWN LOWER BRAND (honda). what sells this car apart from a poser wanting an acura for name sake or getting a good deal on one from a dealer struggling to sell them? the tech and refinement? WTF?

this car is already dated way beyond its years when compared to NON luxury brands. try comparing it to anything luxury and sporty or either on (luxury only, sporty only) and it seriously fails too.

this is baffling.
sickyute
Profile for sickyute
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 22:04
VTECyo! wrote:
I personally like how the ILX and RDX look, and I'm quite happy with the RDX, but the ILX will do nothing to further Acura as a brand.

The 2.0 should be an okay engine, but being to a 5 speed auto does it no favors. I think there needs to be a bigger performance gap between the Civic and the ILX.

The 2.4 will be slower and less efficient than the Si...what's up with that? Honda needs to offer a performance advantage or at least keep the economy and performance the same. I understand the concessions were made for more luxury, but this is not winning any awards from me.

The hybrid is the worst of all! It will be SLOWER than the Civic hybrid (I assume because it is probably heavier), and it's substantially less efficient. It does not even crack the 40 mpg barrier! It seems as if Honda rushed to put a hybrid in the Acura brand, and I do not expect it to sell well...at all.

Bingo.
RDX is good.
ILX fails.
dootndo2
Profile for dootndo2
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 23:11
sickyute wrote:
VTECyo! wrote:

Bingo.
RDX is good.
ILX fails.

RDX finally hits the mark.

Not sure why we all loved the ILX a week ago and now everyone (seemingly) hates it. It is a hot little ride. It is NOT an Integra replacement. Perhaps an ILX Coupe could fit the bill. My other issue is that as long as we are STUCK with the K24, this is it in terms of fuel economy and performance. You all understand that right?

I love the ILX. Not sure what all the trolls are bitching about. They made an ENTRY level car within their luxury brand. This will go up against Lexus I250. That car is a looker, but is a dog as well.

I think that the ILX is WIN. The 2 tier dash of the Civic Si is FAIL. The Civic Si has a 0-60 over 7 seconds? Fail. ILX is a different car.

I am considering downsizing from Accord Coupe 6MT to the ILX for the footprint, 4 doors, and the technology. It's a tight little package that should be very cost effective to own and maintain. This is exactly the market they are trying to hit. These are the reasons for ILX. Most for upgrade, some (like me) for downsize.

The K24 has always been lackluster in all revisions getting marginal performance numbers and mostly poor fuel economy. As a previous owner of a 2002 CRV EX, an owner of an 03 Accord J30 and now an owner of a J35 Accord Coupe 6MT, I feel that I can speak to this. The K24 was a solid as they come. It never was quick and it never was very efficient. But, it did the job exceptionally.

The TSX was a rebranded Euro Accord. The ILX will be on par or faster then the outgoing TSX with the 2.4 and 6MT because from Gen 1 to Gen 2, the TSX porked out. I think that the Gen 1 TSX is one of the nicest and tightest packages since the Integra. I should also mention that I upgraded from a 93 Civic EX to a 94 Integra GSR. So, I've owned them as well.

I'm confused that a car that has literally the last gen of a sleeper motor is all of a sudden going to make a quick right turn and all of a sudden return better performance and better economy. It will not.

It does however, meet emmissions standards and is relatively small engine and can fit into multiple frames. That is why we are seeing it. I believe with the new Earth Dreams engines will replace this and provide the enhancements that are spoken of in this thread.

I'd even be willing to bet that ED Engines will be put in during MMC for ILX.

Just saying.

dootndo2
ipribadi
Profile for ipribadi
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 23:13
24/32 mpg for a 2.0 liter 150hp/140tq civic sized sedan is disappointing esp if this is all that Earth Dreams tech has to offer.

I'm thinking perhaps this is the old K20, which would explain the minimal gain in mpg but still disappoints how Acura did not put their best foot foward with such a new model line debut.

'13 Fusion gets 26/37mpg for a mid sized sedan. '13 4cyl Accord will probably do similar with EDT 2.4, 180hp/170tq on regular gas.

Yes the hybrid is most disappointing. 35/38mpg is kinda like what the 3yr old HS250h does and we all know how that one ended up.
The HS250h even had a 187hp engine which scoots it 0-60 in 8.4s but gave it only a mediocre 35mpg combined.
So a few yrs later Acura now comes up with a smaller and slower ILX hybrid with only a 1-2 mpg gain. !?!?!?

Unless there is some serious luxury and gizmos going on with the ILX with some aggressive pricing, I really don't see how this one can succeed.
Price
Profile for Price
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 23:24
sickyute wrote:

who are they really targeting with this car?
i'm on my way to 32, 2 kids, like sportiness, don't need a TL sized car but was going to get a TL anyway because i've always wanted a replacement ever since i had one when i was 24 and sold it for an accord sedan v6. since then i've had multiple Si (coupe and sedan) and now a 2009 pilot touring which i just can't do anymore cuz it's just not me. i like cars. was hoping this little integra wanna be would make it worth while. it's nowhere close.

it doesn't target anyone looking for entry level luxury and sportiness ESPECIALLY when you compare it to the competition AND ITS OWN LOWER BRAND (honda). what sells this car apart from a poser wanting an acura for name sake or getting a good deal on one from a dealer struggling to sell them? the tech and refinement? WTF?

this car is already dated way beyond its years when compared to NON luxury brands. try comparing it to anything luxury and sporty or either on (luxury only, sporty only) and it seriously fails too.

this is baffling.

I completely agree. I do not understand either. I think anyone excited about this car does not like to drive.
Potenza
Profile for Potenza
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 23:36
ipribadi wrote:
24/32 mpg for a 2.0 liter 150hp/140tq civic sized sedan is disappointing esp if this is all that Earth Dreams tech has to offer.

I'm thinking perhaps this is the old K20, which would explain the minimal gain in mpg but still disappoints how Acura did not put their best foot foward with such a new model line debut.

It's an R20, a modified version of the Civic's R18. The K20 is dead, and the Earth Dreams engines won't debut until the new Accord comes out.

The Earth Dreams tech should easily outdo these numbers.
Torque
Profile for Torque
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-07-2012 23:41
The only thing Acura has succeeded in doing with the ILX is line it up even more directly with the VW Jetta. Acura has the base engine, hybrid and "sport" so does VW plus the diesel.

What Acura should have done is wait until the ED engines were ready than release it with those. Damn, the 2 liter SkyActive engine in the Mazda3 gets better mileage and more hp.
changomo
Profile for changomo
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 00:32
I think the biggest factor on whether this vehicle suceeds or fails will be the price. True, it's a Civic Si Deluxe, but if it's priced low enough - I think they will sell.
Tigerriot
Profile for Tigerriot
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 01:09
I'm more curious than ever to see the entry price on the ILX.

If it's a dollar over $25,000 I'm gonna be speechless.
auto_enthu
Profile for auto_enthu
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 01:24

Only 150 hp from 2.0L engine???
Looks like Acura is not even trying hard when it has a golden opportunity with the new model.

Once the automotive world gives bad reviews on this, nobody is going to notice even if the MMC comes out with great ED stuff. First impression is the best impression and ILX made a bad first impression, even considering that pricing is not yet revealed.

At the best, ILX will compete with some mini models.
MPG numbers are not good even if the performance comes out good.

BTW, acura has got RDX right. It can steal sales from SRX, RX350 and even MDX.

Good job from acura on rdx and bad job on ilx
Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 06:02
dootndo2 wrote:
sickyute wrote:
VTECyo! wrote:

Bingo.
RDX is good.
ILX fails.

RDX finally hits the mark.

Not sure why we all loved the ILX a week ago and now everyone (seemingly) hates it. It is a hot little ride. It is NOT an Integra replacement. Perhaps an ILX Coupe could fit the bill. My other issue is that as long as we are STUCK with the K24, this is it in terms of fuel economy and performance. You all understand that right?

I love the ILX. Not sure what all the trolls are bitching about. They made an ENTRY level car within their luxury brand. This will go up against Lexus I250. That car is a looker, but is a dog as well.

I think that the ILX is WIN. The 2 tier dash of the Civic Si is FAIL. The Civic Si has a 0-60 over 7 seconds? Fail. ILX is a different car.

I am considering downsizing from Accord Coupe 6MT to the ILX for the footprint, 4 doors, and the technology. It's a tight little package that should be very cost effective to own and maintain. This is exactly the market they are trying to hit. These are the reasons for ILX. Most for upgrade, some (like me) for downsize.

The K24 has always been lackluster in all revisions getting marginal performance numbers and mostly poor fuel economy. As a previous owner of a 2002 CRV EX, an owner of an 03 Accord J30 and now an owner of a J35 Accord Coupe 6MT, I feel that I can speak to this. The K24 was a solid as they come. It never was quick and it never was very efficient. But, it did the job exceptionally.

The TSX was a rebranded Euro Accord. The ILX will be on par or faster then the outgoing TSX with the 2.4 and 6MT because from Gen 1 to Gen 2, the TSX porked out. I think that the Gen 1 TSX is one of the nicest and tightest packages since the Integra. I should also mention that I upgraded from a 93 Civic EX to a 94 Integra GSR. So, I've owned them as well.

I'm confused that a car that has literally the last gen of a sleeper motor is all of a sudden going to make a quick right turn and all of a sudden return better performance and better economy. It will not.

It does however, meet emmissions standards and is relatively small engine and can fit into multiple frames. That is why we are seeing it. I believe with the new Earth Dreams engines will replace this and provide the enhancements that are spoken of in this thread.

I'd even be willing to bet that ED Engines will be put in during MMC for ILX.

Just saying.

dootndo2

I presume most have no discernment & can only play numbers top trumps.

The fact that it might be quite a pleasant car to drive does not make itself apparent from a press release; it might not, but it's too early to be damning the thing. That's irrational, given that it was well-known the plank is recycled Civic.

I suspect the truth may be something to do with bitterness about not being able to afford a 328i!
Turkle
Profile for Turkle
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 06:54
Potenza

Hidden in your answer is why this car has been saddled with an inferior engine/transmission package. The Honda Accord is going to be the mainstream showcase for the introduction of the Earth Dreams technologies. That cannot be upstaged by this car... the Accord is too important to Honda.

It seems Acura simply keeps repeatedly missing the mark. It did that with the first RDX, now corrected in my opinion. Not introducing a new NSX, we still have to wait until 2015!?!?!?!?. Getting rid of the TSX most likely, what a shame. And now the intro of a hamstrung at the gates ILX.

For all the people calling out the critics of a car that has not hit the showroom, stop and think why we are being critical. We can look at the numbers, we know Honda/Acura products intimately, and know a disappointing product when we see it. This car does not advance Acura, does not meet the needs of the supposed market they are targeting, and will be picked up by 40-50 year old women no longer needing thier CRVs now that they have sent them off to college with the kids.
Jrsarchy
Profile for Jrsarchy
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 09:15
The biggest disappointment is the gas mileage. Help my 2012 FWD TL gets the same mileage as the 2.4L ILX
PGH
Profile for PGH
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 09:22
I hope they don't dumb down the 13 Accord in order for the ILX to shine. Smart styling with some earth dreams tech could put a damper on a sales victory for the ILX. I can see this car being the 13 Civic.
NoSpinZone
Profile for NoSpinZone
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 09:22
The CR-V gets 31 highway. WTF is the excuse here. This was understandable in 2010 but we're coming up on 2013, Honda. Jesus.

Let's hope this is Honda's last embarassment, and that Earth Dreams (sigh at the name) proves to be as sweet as it sounds, even to this hybrid hater.

Tigerriot
Profile for Tigerriot
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 09:48
PGH wrote:
I hope they don't dumb down the 13 Accord in order for the ILX to shine. Smart styling with some earth dreams tech could put a damper on a sales victory for the ILX. I can see this car being the 13 Civic.

If anything the ILX seems to be an obvious indication of why they went so cheap and ugly on the Civic. Compared to the Civic the ILX looks gorgeous. It's kind of sad though that the ILX is basically just offering many of the features available on the Hyundai Elantra.

However, the MPG of the ILX are really what derail the whole thing for me. I was fully expecting that 2.0 ILX to come in around 36mpg highway, but instead we get 32.

ipribadi
Profile for ipribadi
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 10:35
auto_enthu wrote:
Once the automotive world gives bad reviews on this, nobody is going to notice even if the MMC comes out with great ED stuff. First impression is the best impression and ILX made a bad first impression, even considering that pricing is not yet revealed.

1+ word.
Extremely foolish to debut a new model line only to be bashed by car mags and real customer early adopters.

If EDT is still not 100% ready/too risky, at least they could have dropped in the 6AT.
N/A
Message is below viewing threshold [View News Item]    (Score: 0, Normal) 02-08-2012 11:00

sickyute
Profile for sickyute
Re: The disappointment... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-08-2012 11:12
so someone accuses me of not being able to afford a BMW 328i. The reason i'm mad at this car.

I currently drive a 2009 Pilot touring with every option. That comes in at a price higher than a BMW 328i. Before that I had a 2008 BMW X5 4.8i with the sport option and a few add ons that came in near $70K. But wasn't functional enough at the time, i still own it though, it has been shipped to my little island of saint lucia where i get to drive it when i go home on vacation. Before that i owned 2 civic Si (coupe and sedan), accord v6 sedan, Acura TL type s and other honda and acura vehicles that cost more than 328i. Ive come to expect a lot from honda/acura.

well there is something to be said about a $70K X5 and a Pilot touring. Apart from speed, sporty feel, hefty feel and all the engineering and blah blah blah ... in the real world i would much rather drive my pilot. it's more functional by far, more cup holders and i can nit pick at over 50 other things. not to mention in the first month of ownership the X5 had to be left at bmw for an electrical and transmission problem that took them over 1 month to figure out! Anytime after 6PM the rear view camera was useless!!! My lowly pilot camera is very very very clear day or night.

And so this is what i've come to expect from honda. extreme value, performance, quality, class leading or at least class competitive, etc etc. Of late all of that has gone down hill with the exception of the Ody, and very few other models.

This car has the same mileage as a new TL FWD, less than a civic Si, slower than current civics more than likely, same interior dimensions more than likely, it's supposed to be an Acura, advancing, luxury, etc but only has the luxury part down to an extent. Added tech that's already present in non luxury brands like hyundai and in the elantra mind you. and i can go on and on about how this car is ridiculous and dead on arrival in my opinion.

and guess what. what you would expect from Acura is a BMW 328i. a company who offered 100HP per cylinder now has a 2.4 10 years later is regressing in that department. is regressing in other departments as well. And when you can compare their upscale ability to non upscale brands, not just non upscale brands but also the lower end non upscale brands that's embarrassing.

why couldn't the 2.4 have 220HP? compensate for added weight and the lower EPA numbers. i'm sure no one would gripe here. but not it's worse EPA numbers, no added power, added weight, but i guess added features should make it ok? compare to others and u see nothing makes this ok. i'll stop here.

NB: infiniti and lexus don't get compared to kia or hyundai or even their own parent brands' products on a serious scale. it has come down to people seriously comparing Acura to lowly brands, and its ownself (honda) to a point where u can say its better to own a lower ford or chevy or whatever other brand u can find instead of owning an acura. sigh.

Thread Page - [1] 2
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2014 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
mobile: 0