||Performance Parts, All Honda/Acura, TOV World
||April 18, 2002 12:33
||April 22, 2002 16:32
This is a translated version of the manual, which is, of
course, in Japanese.
They are quick to point out that you can buy their
harness "coupler" (for 10,000 yen, roughly $100) as to avoid any wire
DISCLAIMER: Please acknowledge that this is a fan site, and that the
translation is not confirmed by any source - let alone Field. The
translation is correct, so I take absolutely no responsibility for any
damages or injuries incurred from a mishap on your part. Personally, if
you can't splice 3-4 wires, you're better off paying $100 for the
Functions of the SFC-VTEC
- Compatible with stock & modified ECU's, and can modify fuel
mapping for 8 RPM settings (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000,
8000), and can change the fuel delivery up to 30%, in 1% increments.
- In "Realtime mode," the fuel delivery can be monitored in 100 RPM
- When maximum fuel mapping of the SFC is reached, a (OF) display will
- Can modify fuel settings on the fly, during constant RPM
- Can modify the VTEC and/or MIVEC's hi-cam changeover point in 100
RPM intervals. (minimum 2000 RPM)
- When changing over to hi-cam mode, the "HI-CAM" indicator changes
from green to red.
- Can modify hi-cam changeover settings on the fly, during constant
- Speed limiter removal (certain models excepted)
- Speedometer displays up to 999km. ("Speedometer mode")
- Digital tachometer. ("VTEC mode")
- For racing on the circuit, there is also a buzzer that can be set to
shift points or your redline.
- If there is no input for 5 seconds during "Setting mode," it will
automatically return to "Realtime Mode."
- Custom wire-harness couplers are sold separately for users who do
not want to splice the stock
©1998 Temple of VTEC
This Page is not affiliated with Honda
Motor Co. Japan, or any division of Honda Motor